Encourage Others To Succeed

Posted on

image

WELCOME BACK. The scripture says “So, being affectionately desirous of you, we were willing to have imparted unto you, not only the gospel of God but also our own soul, because ye were very dear unto us” (1 Thessalonians 2:8). I want to emphasize here that to encourage someone to succeed in their business, relationships and career, you are stretching them without overwhelming or discouragement. When you encourage them to succeed, God will lift you higher beyond your lest resistance. There is a popular saying that whatever you make happen for others God will make happen for you. That encourages me to know the fact that encouraging others to grow is to tap into their passion. Passion pushes people out of their comfort zone. When you value growth enough you broke a least resistance. Attending seminars and conferences with outstanding men and women of all worth of life will make a tremendous impart on your life. This strategies made me to focus out of my comfort zone and it pushes me to think beyond myself to a new level of living. In my years of learning and researching I discover that seminars and conferences don’t make people grow, but they inspire people to make vital decisions that are capable of changing their life’s direction. Their growth comes from what they do on a daily basis after they have made their decisions.

Philip B. Crosby said “There is a theory of human behaviour that says people subconsciously retard their own intellectual growth. They come to rely on cliches and habits. He further said, once they reach the age of their own personal comfort with the world, they stop learning and their mind runs on idle for the rest of their days. They may progress in life, they may be ambitious and eager, and they may even work night and day. But they learn no more”. When you spend your time to develop people to a large extend, you plant within them a desire to soar. No wonder Helen Keller, an author and champion for the blind said, “One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar” A mentor or coach evaluate the potentiality of others and place them in a position to succeed. A man said: “No one become rich unless he enriches another” When you develop others by way of encouraging them to succeed you grow, you not only bring joy and happiness to them and yourself, but you also increase your influence and their ability to touch other people’s lives. Remember, it takes the grace of God to unleash a positive impart on the life of others around you.

Thank you for reading to this end, see you again next Monday morning for another interesting and soul uplifting spiritual and universal principles. Don’t miss it. Make your comment below or visit our site @ http://www.wizzymedpower.com to “share” or “like” this post.

You will succeed!

Israel Onyije
Success Leading Coach
Wizzymed Power International

19 thoughts on “Encourage Others To Succeed

Pete said:
    February 19, 2018 at 12:43 am

“No one become rich unless he enriches another”. Great encouragement to all of us. We should all strive in edifying and lifting up one another, by both words and deeds.

Thanks for such an encouraging post!

Be blessed

Liked by 3 people

wizzymedpower responded:
      February 19, 2018 at 1:22 am

thanks Pete… I am grateful you read our post.. It’s true no one become rich unless he enriches others… Encouragement is a sense of purpose thereby both of us succeed… thanks and see you again. Remain bless! – Israel

Liked by 1 person

Masoud Dalvand said:
    February 19, 2018 at 9:34 am

Great article! excellent encouragement to all. I thank you so much for this informative article. “So, being affectionately desirous of you, we were willing to have imparted unto you, not only the gospel of God but also our own soul, because ye were very dear unto us” God bless you dear friend.

Liked by 3 people

wizzymedpower responded:
      February 19, 2018 at 1:28 pm

Wow! Masoud Dalvand… I am grateful for you… To be courageous is to make one succeed… You always encourage me to write more and I appreciate you for your kindness and love… I have never stop to pray for your nation… Your nation will experience breakthrough…

God Makes All Things New said:
    February 20, 2018 at 12:14 am

Love it!!

Liked by 3 people

chimdelu2 said:
    February 20, 2018 at 12:45 pm

Thats our call for duty😍nice post

Liked by 3 people

wizzymedpower responded:
      February 20, 2018 at 2:15 pm

thanks Chimde… I am grateful for you… You will succeed! – Israel

chimdelu2 said:
    February 23, 2018 at 9:38 pm

Hey.i nominated you for quill commander blogger awards please check nd respond😍

Liked by 2 people

wizzymedpower responded:
      February 23, 2018 at 10:13 pm

thanks.. Chimdelu… I am grateful for your nomination of the blogger awards. I am going to respond shortly… Remain bless! – Israel

His Perfect Timing said:
    March 2, 2018 at 11:19 pm

So true. Our lives are enhanced when we help others succeed.

Liked by 2 people

wizzymedpower responded:
      March 3, 2018 at 7:05 am

thanks a million… I am grateful.. You are the best.. see you again on Monday morning…

Liked by 1 person