Wisdom: The Secret Of Greatness

Posted on

image

WELCOME BACK. The scripture says “A wise man will hear, and will increase learning and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels” (Proverbs 1:5). It’s important to know that mental growth is a dimensional process and not an automatic procession. Your today’s efforts in gathering wisdom and knowledge will bring tomorrow’s success. If you want your tomorrow to look different than your today, you are going to have to do something to make tomorrow different. In order to make your tomorrow different from today, you must learn something today that you have never learned before, because knowledge is power, and the application of knowledge is wisdom. Knowledge becomes useless only when it’s not consistently apply. Therefore the pursuit of wisdom is a deliberate application of what you learn. If you are not changed by the knowledge you gain, you really didn’t apply knowledge. Wisdom is nothing more and nothing less than the accumulation and the application of knowledge. It brings directions, instructions and engulfed you with your purpose of existence.

The great achievers attract great things and do great things because wisdom is the foundation from which they started. To start your journey of success from mediocrity to greatness, you must begin by adding to your understanding what area of your life that command your attention. You must gradually learn what you need to know, and then discipline yourself to apply what you have learn. Wisdom is the key to personal greatness. It’s the key to happiness, prosperity, and success. Everything you desire in life will be attained through the acquisition of wisdom or the neglect of it. Wisdom is the stepping stone that takes you from one level of increase to another. Make a decision today to deliberately and passionately pursuit wisdom. Your decision today to pursue wisdom will multiply your understanding and accelerate your endeavour in life and destiny. Remember, becoming wise is not a quick procession, but it is a steady and daily process of learning and practicing what you know.

Thank you for reading to this end, see you again next Monday morning for another interesting and soul uplifting spiritual and universal principles. Don’t miss it. Make your comment below or visit our site @ http://www.wizzymedpower.com to “share” or “like” this post.

You will succeed!

Israel Onyije
Success Leading Coach
Wizzymed Power International

24 thoughts on “Wisdom: The Secret Of Greatness

Jon said:
    January 29, 2018 at 1:44 am

The beginning of wisdom is the fear (reverence) of the Lord.

Liked by 3 people

Masoud Dalvand said:
    January 29, 2018 at 9:11 am

Excellent article from great Proverbs! You are amazing writer dear friend. Keep up the good job, thank you and God bless you Israel.

Liked by 1 person

wizzymedpower responded:
      January 29, 2018 at 11:57 am

thanks Masoud.. I am happy for you.. thanks for making me proud. God bless you..

Liked by 2 people

Dave said:
    January 29, 2018 at 10:57 am

I think this blog post is brilliant! Wisdom is the application of knowledge – a beautiful concept. But because it is perhaps common knowledge, it is not always common practice. Some people know everything but do not take steps to applying what they know. Acquiring knowledge in this way and doing nothing with it is like memorizing the dictionary. You have a great blog! Keep writing and inspiring 🙂

Liked by 4 people

wizzymedpower responded:
      January 29, 2018 at 11:55 am

thanks Dave, for your comment. I am impressed and highly favoured for this wonderful contribution. In fact you hit the nail on the head “But because it is perhaps common knowledge, It’s not always common practice”. Thank you and God bless you.. Israel

Liked by 2 people

iantimothy1 said:
    January 30, 2018 at 10:18 am

super lessons – many thanks

Liked by 2 people

wizzymedpower responded:
      January 30, 2018 at 11:35 am

thanks a lot Ian… I am grateful.. Remain bless and see you again..

Laura said:
    February 2, 2018 at 12:34 am

Oh boy is this true, wonderful piece Israel. I am still learning, instead of seeing what I’ve experienced as positive or negative, I am choosing to ask myself what I learned from it, why it came to me and what can I take away from it that I didn’t know before.

Liked by 3 people

wizzymedpower responded:
      February 2, 2018 at 6:30 am

Laura.. Thanks for reading and commenting on our site @ http://www.wizzymedpower.com. I am grateful. God bless you and see you again. You will succeed!

Liked by 1 person

Laura said:
        February 2, 2018 at 5:52 pm

Thank you so much Israel, I appreciate your kind words.

Christy B said:
    February 7, 2018 at 12:39 am

In-depth look – a wise writer 😀

Liked by 3 people

Create Space said:
    February 13, 2018 at 10:59 am

Good post! Returning to education as a mature and applying my new found knowledge made a huge difference to my life and that of my family…knowledge when used truly is power!

Liked by 3 people

wizzymedpower responded:
      February 13, 2018 at 1:34 pm

thanks.. I am grateful you read my post.. May the good Lord bless you and your family In Jesus Name.. Amen!

Liked by 2 people

Timeless Classics -- Poetry by Ana Daksina said:
    February 13, 2018 at 7:20 pm

Reblogging to sister site, Success Inspirers World

Liked by 3 people

Jerry Peri said:
    February 28, 2018 at 9:15 am

Wise counsel!!!

Liked by 1 person

wizzymedpower responded:
      February 28, 2018 at 2:56 pm

thanks Jerry… I am grateful for your comment.. See you again for another interesting and soul uplifting spiritual and universal principles.. Remain bless!

Liked by 1 person

azuremorn said:
    March 18, 2018 at 12:08 pm

Reblogged this on après-pensées.

Liked by 1 person