Unique Talent And Abilities

Posted on

image

WELCOME BACK. James Allen once said: “As a man thinketh in his heart so is he”. You have your own unique talent and abilities. Those who are successful always trust in their talent and abilities given to them by a higher power. They believe they can do it and they are right. Even when they get out of hand, they trust in their ability that they can turn it around. What then is unique talent and abilities?  It’s knowing who you are. It’s having the ability to accomplish great tasks. It’s your gift from God and what you do with it is your gift back to God. There is an incredible force in you. It comprises of your talents, passion and skills. When you begin to understand this fact, you’ll begin to know what you love doing most and what will make the most difference in the life of others around you. You’ll also be able to focus on doing more of what works in your life and stay away from what doesn’t work.

Remember that you are special. The scripture says: But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for His possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of the one having called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. There is only one YOU in this universe. Nobody can talk the way you talk, breathe the way you breathe  and think as you do. You have your own special grace to create the success you want. When you truly believe in yourself, you will have your inner confidence within you. It’s more Important to think and learn about what you want to create in the future instead of spending time thinking about what others are thinking about you.

James Allen further said in one of his book titled: As A Man thinketh. He said “The secret of all your trouble is not in your servant, it is in yourself. If you look within, with a humble and sincere desire to discover and eradicate your error, you will sooner or later find the origin of all your unhappiness”. You see, you are created special with different talent. God alone created your inner being. God knitted you inside your mothers womb. God is the potter and you are the clay. He made you perfect having your own uniqueness. Lea Michele said: uniqueness is what makes you the most beautiful”. There are no two fingerprints in this world. You are who you are and when you tap into your own personal potential nothing can stop you. So believe in yourself that you are capable of doing it.

Thank you for reading to this end, see you again on Monday morning for another interesting and soul uplifting spiritual and universal principles. Don’t miss it. Make your comment below and please “share” or “like” this post.

You will succeed!

Israel Onyije
Success Christian Coach
Wizzymed Power International

11 thoughts on “Unique Talent And Abilities

iantimothy1 said:
    June 5, 2017 at 6:04 am

I have read James Allen’s book many times. Your essay is an excellent reflection and expansion on his words. Many thanks, a superb beginning to my day. Ian

wizzymedpower responded:
      June 5, 2017 at 8:48 am

Woow! thanks a lot. I am grateful you read my post and understand the principle behind it. Actually, it was a reflection and expansion of his word. See you again. bye…

Liked by 1 person

Masoud Dalvand said:
    June 5, 2017 at 10:14 am

That was interesting information, thank you my friend for the good blog. God bless you.

Deshi Nenkinan Nehemiah said:
    June 5, 2017 at 11:48 am

Thank you for another powerful Monday motivation

Artist Inese Poga said:
    June 12, 2017 at 9:23 pm

It’s actually difficult to have many talents. I have noticed North America likes to attach a label to everything, but I know people who excel at very many things. That includes myself, as well: I’m a great fashion designer and dressmaker, very good with painting and drawing (I don’t need photos because of extremely good visual memory), gardening, decorating, I have written and published lots of stories and poems (most in my native language Latvian), I speak 4 languages at a native level and I have done medical research for almost 40 years. It becomes very difficult because I’m diluting some abilities, but realistically: I need them all. It is very tough to balance all things, but I just planted a garden and everything grows insanely well. In order to protect plants from squirrels I invented some new method and tools, so now it’s time to apply for a patent. This is simply insane how well everything goes, grows and develops.
    Thanks for a great post!

wizzymedpower responded:
      June 13, 2017 at 7:08 am

Excellent!! But limit to a single skill and talents that people may know you for. For jack of all trade is master of none… Thanks so much for your understanding. Remain bless…

houstonphotojourney said: