Don’t Settle For Mediocrity

Posted on

image

WELCOME BACK. Joel Osteen once said “You can’t think thoughts of mediocrity and expect to excel. The two can’t go together”. It beat my imagination how so many people in our society settled for mediocrity. For one reason or another, their lives have been put on cruise control, and with each passing day, their feelings of emptiness grow, standing in between opinions. If this sounds like you and if you can relate to what I am saying, I have an important and straight to the point message for you that will change your life.

Don’t you dare put your life in a hole!  Don’t you dare decide to settle for mediocrity!  Don’t you dare give up on your dreams!  Don’t you dare give up on your life!  No matter how comfortable you are, no matter how much or how little you have accomplished in life, do not ever stop dreaming. Listen, to dare to dream in the midst of adversity, in the midst of failure, in the midst of complacency, is to have hope and dream which are gift from God. It’s God’s way of telling you that He has a plan for your life if you will listen and give Him a chance to bring it to pass.

God said in His scripture: For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Pursue God’s plans for your life. If you pursue your own dreams without any regard for God’s plan for your life, you wind up feeling empty, frustrated, and disillusioned inside. If you partner with God and seek His guidance for your life, you discover the freedom and joy that comes from living the life God created you to live no matter what.

Thank you for reading to this end, see you again on Monday morning for another interesting and soul uplifting spiritual and universal principles. Don’t miss it. Make your comment below and please “share” or “like” this post.

You will succeed!

Israel Onyije
Success Christian Coach
Wizzymed Power International

20 thoughts on “Don’t Settle For Mediocrity

Daniel said:
    March 27, 2017 at 8:39 am

Great post. I agree people need to do something that makes them happy, and keep pursuing it, until they succeed.

wizzymedpower responded:
      March 27, 2017 at 1:28 pm

Thanks for stopping by and reading our blog… I appreciate your time schedule and kindness to go through them.. Keep on succeeding….

Liked by 2 people

Don’t Settle For Mediocrity | Site Title said:
    March 27, 2017 at 12:48 pm

[…] Source: Don’t Settle For Mediocrity […]

exoticnita54 said:
    March 27, 2017 at 1:28 pm

Amen 🙏🏻

NIKESH LILANI said:
    March 29, 2017 at 8:16 am

Absolutely true. Something I can definitely agree with.

wizzymedpower responded:
      March 29, 2017 at 11:42 am

Yeah!! absolutely… thanks so much.. I love you for your quick understanding and full of wisdom.. You will succeed!!

Liked by 1 person

divesh9022 said:
    March 30, 2017 at 2:55 pm

Excellent! !

wizzymedpower responded:
      March 30, 2017 at 7:57 pm

Thanks so much… I am glad you were here!! Remain bless..

chris jensen said:
    April 2, 2017 at 5:24 pm

What your man-made god?

Why a simple belief within oneself!

i see that you dropped by for a read,
    methanks!

Nonetheless we have conflict of interest…..

chris

wizzymedpower responded:
      April 2, 2017 at 9:12 pm

Greetings Chris… I have no man-made gods. But I have the Almighty God who created the heaven and earth. He is the Kings of king and the Lords of lords. He remain forever and forever. Thanks and see you again…

Liked by 1 person

chris jensen said:
        April 2, 2017 at 10:48 pm

The almighty nothing, whom did create the heaven an earth..

A king of imagination, a lord of the same!

Which remains forever an ever…

Kiss from number one of the now nightwalkers turned daywalkers..

chris

Ps;

Get the fuck off my planet!

wizzymedpower responded:
        April 3, 2017 at 10:11 am

Friend… It’s a pleasure I come in contact with you… Remember God loves you and your family.. He is the source of your life.. Receive Him today and receive ever lasting life.

Liked by 1 person

chris jensen said:
        April 3, 2017 at 3:47 pm

if you keep commenting shit about god,

i will stop following….

Get a life! There is no god!

wizzymedpower responded:
        April 3, 2017 at 6:27 pm

Please don’t stop following.. We are friends.. God bless you. You will succeed In your endeavour

Terese said:
    April 4, 2017 at 7:47 pm

Amen and Amen! Take back stolen and ground and kick the enemy out in the Name of Jesus!

wizzymedpower responded:
      April 4, 2017 at 8:42 pm

Greetings to you Terese… I appreciate your comment… Thanks and remain bless In Jesus’ Name Amen. Meet us here every Monday morning for another interesting and soul uplifting spiritual and universal principles.. bye!

Liked by 1 person

toniroberts said:
    April 10, 2017 at 9:13 pm

Wow! This is “right on the money!” It was just this morning in my meditative contemplation that I realized how I have been running ahead of “God” for most of my life; attempting to bring Toni’s dreams, ideas and imaginings into reality. I am now seeing how humanity’s incessant attempts to “make it happen;” to bring all of our crazy, self-aggrandizing schemes into human reality is really all about our basic, existential fear; that same fear that creates wars and hatred of the “Other.” We inhabitants of this planet are a creation in search of our Creator. We think that we have all the answers and have ceased asking those very basic questions: who am I? Why am I here? What is the true nature of this state that we call being human on planet earth? When humankind finally–as we will–reconnects with the heart…when we surrender body-mind-soul to that which caused us and all there is into Being…it is then that we will manifest the unimaginable: the Divine/”God” as flesh bodies…in this third dimension of being. And then we will experience Heaven right here on earth…as was promised in the beginning…

Liked by 1 person

wizzymedpower responded:
      April 11, 2017 at 7:12 am

thanks for your understanding. I appreciate you. Your write up is explicit… I enjoy them… meet us here again for another interesting and soul uplifting spiritual principles.. Remain bless