Dare To Dream Your Way To The Top

Posted on Updated on

image

WELCOME BACK. Life remains stagnant until you do something about it. Many people are in a state of believe for change in their lives without understanding the principles that govern change. For years they anticipate and believe for wonderful things to happen to their finances, business and family but nothing significant happen.  The universal principle state that every object remains at rest until an external force is applied on it. No matter how sincere you are, you cannot contravene the universal principles of change. Nothing is going to happen in your life until you do something different from what you have done in the past. The bible says in the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

Dare to dream your way to the top. No matter how intense your desire is, you must start if you want to make a difference in your life. Life only recognises and responds to those who start, those who are bold enough to step out in faith and attempt something with their ideas and dream. Do you know how many ideas and dreams die daily and are buried because people tell themselves that they aren’t good enough, educated enough, skilled enough, capitalised enough, connected enough, smart enough, or experienced enough to launch out with an idea. They look at themselves and cook up all the reasons why they can’t do something positive about their dreams and ideas. They live unfulfilled lives because they refuse to dare.

Thank you for reading to this end, see you again on Monday morning for another interesting and soul uplifting spiritual and universal principles. Don’t miss it. Make your comment below and please “share” or “like” this post.

You will succeed!

Israel Onyije
Success Christian Coach
Wizzymed Power International

16 thoughts on “Dare To Dream Your Way To The Top

Dave Gardner said:
    March 20, 2017 at 1:21 am

Yep. I’m a big fan of action; action is the only thing that gets results. If you don’t act, nothing will happen.

wizzymedpower responded:
      March 20, 2017 at 7:48 am

Dave…. thanks for stopping by and reading our blog. I appreciate your time schedule and kindness. See you again for another interesting and soul uplifting spiritual principles.. bye!!

Liked by 1 person

Ajibola Sunday said:
    March 22, 2017 at 9:49 am

What a great post and great reminder for those who don’t believe in the beauty of their dreams. I hope those are in need of this articles get to see and read it.

wizzymedpower responded:
      March 23, 2017 at 8:37 am

Thanks so much.. Ajibola… I am grateful for your kind gesture, your comment makes me proud and ready to write more… You will succeed!

Liked by 1 person

Ajibola Sunday said:
        March 23, 2017 at 10:12 am

You’re most welcome and success is yours!

Anita Bacha said:
    March 23, 2017 at 12:33 pm

I totally agree with you on this score; two days after the London Book Fair 2017 , I followed my son and his company ‘greenislanddrinks ‘ to Prowine2017 in Düsseldorf 😊I dream big for me and most of all for my children 👶

Liked by 1 person

NIKESH LILANI said:
    March 23, 2017 at 3:50 pm

I simply can agree with such philosophical and insightful ideas!

Liked by 1 person

Mreynoso2017 said:
    March 23, 2017 at 7:58 pm

You nailed it! In order for our dreams to come true, we have to show action and not be stagnant every day. This post defines how we should value our purpose and dream BIG! Thank you for sharing this much needed post :).

Liked by 1 person

wizzymedpower responded:
      March 23, 2017 at 8:02 pm

Woow!! my dear, you said it all…. I am grateful for your kind gesture and wonderful comment… May the good Lord bless you richly.. You will succeed!

Liked by 1 person

Mreynoso2017 said:
        March 23, 2017 at 8:03 pm

It is my pleasure and thank you :). I receive that message today in Jesus name! May the Lord bless you in everything you do :).

Liked by 1 person

Veena said:
    March 24, 2017 at 3:26 am

Very motivating and encouraging enough to put you in action.

ahavaha said:
    April 10, 2017 at 6:12 am

This is so motivational and up lifting. Thank you.

Liked by 1 person

wizzymedpower responded:
      April 10, 2017 at 7:03 am

Thanks so much for your time schedule and kindness to go through our blog site. I appreciate you. Really it is soul uplifting. See you again.

Liked by 1 person